kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

"Yall know my name..Charles Hamilton"..

Peeeeep. The. Article. Here
confession time.
i honestly cannot get enough of this dude. his like lazy kinda, drawlin on typa flow is like my life.
First and foremost, let me say that I do agree with many of you that his obsession with Sonic the Hedgehog and Sega is kinddaaa unhealthy but we all have unhealthy obsessions right? Btw. hes 21? neverrrr wulda guessed.

Anywho, I just read the cover article in Fader about him and lets just say [[Felipe Delerme]] who wrote the article is something shy of amazing. It was like super good not only touched on who is Charles Hamilton but what makes him a different type of rapper from Harlem. ( i believe its the fact that he wasnt born there...Cleveland Stand Up.lol) Like seriously, this story is a walk thru of harlem artists from Mase && Camron( horse and carriage lol) to Jim Jones(We fly High) to Ron Browz(you suck. Jumping out the window) and of course Charles Hamilton( my life lol).

Ill admit it tho. I was a lil skeptical of Charles Hamilton. I forget what blog I was on a feww months back but someone had wrote about him and how he was droppin like helly mixtapes all over the place. I feel in love with Brooklyn Girls but i was like eh..this is where its gonna stop and im sooo happy i was wrong. I seriously dont think my ipod would be the same if it lacked some Charles Hamilton. I guess i have a thing for sonic obsessed, nerdylike rappers who could use a new wardrobe and a haircut. Oh and lets not forget his obsession with pink. greatness. lol. I wuldnt have it anyother way.

The article is Fader is sweet as i said before. Check it out.
He made the cover in case you cant see... yay!
Check out his blog too.
[charleshamilton.blogspot.com]]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy, I started a blog! But I'm having trouble posting video's and links! Help a sister out!

    ReplyDelete