kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

eh?


so.

since i actually have become a hardcore blogger and my blog title/ name was really pre-lim and spur of the moment ( i was listening to S.D.E.--Cam'ron. lol and got inspired) I decided that its time to change it up, re-name the bloggerrr. Especially since this shall be around for a while. Blogging is cool! im changing the name and some other ish about thee blog, layout, background ish yahh...yu know.

its gonna be cool man. me && thee homie natalie were tossing around some ideas for the new look of the blog. design coming soon.

i mean it will still be amazing content. just a new name && new look.

look forward to it in the coming weeks.

woot.


xoxo. thee kidd.

No comments:

Post a Comment