kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Music NEW to Me.

Every now and again music new to you falls in your lap. shits sweet. newest obsession mann.
MF Doom aka. Daniel Dumile.
omg.
have I been living under a rock?
I went on like a major hunt(not really) to find out who made this song that i thought was coolio. It was called Hoe Cake by this fella MF Doom.(umm.. Metal Face Dumile? k. great. )
I seriously have been playing the playlist of dude on my ipod nonstop for like the past 2.5 days.
I did a wiki search(oh where would i be without my wiki) and apparently hes been round since the 90's but never got popular till like 04 and has been doing some small production shit here and there since and even put some stuff out in 08.
Anywho. Dude is like the man of many names swear he has been known to go by--Viktor Vaughn, Zev Love X, King Geedorah, Metal Fingers, and the Supervillain and of course MF Doom being his most popular stage name.
The thing about it is that it is clear that something is wrong with dude like in the head lol but i still love him.
Theres are sooo many tracks i like forreal like. check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment