kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm Kan, the Louis Vuitton Don..

...bought my mom a purse now she Louis Vuitton mom. I ain't play the hand I was dealt, I changed my cards... I prayed to the skies and I changed my stars. I went to the malls and I balled too hard
Oh my god, is that a Black Card? I turned around and replied, why yes but I prefer the term
African American Express. (lol I had to...)

[[Kanye Confirms LV Collab]]



Anyyywho. Kanye confirmed like a week ago that he && LV have teamed up and he will be creating a line of sneakers for the brand. preddy cool i guess.
Yeezy released a preview of his Louis Vuitton collaborative sneaker in white today.
Whaddda think? ?


No comments:

Post a Comment