kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

uh...Weezy?



Ahhhhhh! lol. Doesnt this pic just make you wanna say that?
Annyywhooo.
Everyone knows I love my Weezy F. Baby.
but Idk about this um "Rebirth" project.
This first single Prom Queen is iffy, idk tho.
I mean maybe its the autotune + roaring guitars that makes me, a diehard weezy fan, sit back and question if this song was good or not. Idk if i can listen to a rock cd of lil wayne over autotune. its too much. lol.
Mannn. Lol. I thought this was funny tho. "Personally, I think dude could fart in auto-tune for 4 minutes and he would STILL go platinum." Peep

Listen to it...
Prom Queen. Lil Wayne.
What do you think??
Yay//Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment