kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

ohNINE. soFINE.

08 had to have been one of the best years of my entire life.
i figured out who my best friends really where. brought 08 in with them and you know what they say the ppl you bring the new year in with blah blah blah you will be with them in the new year. and it def held true for me and mii besties. I saw right thru the fake hoes and left them farrrr behind in 08.
Some of the best music came out in 08. I went to some of the best concerts in 08. I met some of the best people in 08. and I stepped my technology game up and got some of the best gadgets 08 had to offer.
I probablyyy have arthiritis from the massive hours spent texting because in 08. i reallyyy became a text-o-maniac. calling no one...at all.
I went to the dominican republic with my second family(somanymemories) and probably spent my life over their house.
I got in trouble alot. but it was SO WORTH IT.
and did i mention. I TURNED FUCKING 18.
any who.
09. is going to be better.
i ended 08 PERFECTLY. like story book perfectly. a girl culdnt be any happier.
&& because of that ending. my 09 beginning will be the best ever andd theres nothinggg you can do about it kiddo.
09 is my flippin year. im graduating. going to college. and im on my grown woman. so its going down big time. get readdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment