kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jeez Can't We All Just Get Along?


uh. if you ask me. both of yall look the same age. old. lol.

Dude.
Okay. so I was over at allhypenohope.blogspot.com and I ran across the battle btw. Mr. Hamilton && Serious Jones. Cool Right.
Well, Charles Hamilton's freestyle offended some people including Rhymefest. whomp. I think Charles mentions em once @ like 3:58 and calls him old. i mean damn...he is? irrelevant? idk. Brand New was ma shit. That nigga ugly tho.
Anywho.
He made a diss track whomp whomp. im guessing because he was saudy. okay. Download thee track "Supersonic Chucky Cheese"

Anyway. I was like okay. Rhymefest was superSauds blah blah.
but then. like an hour ago on charleshamilton.blogspot.com...
*Sings Hook to Windows Media Player lol*
....this nigga made a post about the whole diss track && rhymefest's saudyness. and i SWEAR if he aint the biggest friggin kid. just check the post title...
"Middle fingers in ears singing "Lalala!!!"---Seriously. Seriously?
Idk it makes him seem a tad bit immature. Still love em tho. lol.
Peep the Post
lol. i love his bi-polarism && imeem playlist btw.

xoxo. theekidd.

No comments:

Post a Comment