kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Monday, January 5, 2009

I Am Music Tour.







Just when I thought I was about to start 09 off wrong and not go to the first major concert of the year, Jai Jai hit me up and we dropped 120 a piece on 2 tix on the wing on the right side of the stage an hour before the concert. it dont get no better. lol.
We were most def late(you surprised?) but we did catch Keyshia Cole. Tpain. && Weezy =)
Word of Advice to Keyshia Cole: Dont dance.
Tpain fucking shocked me. This negro can dance, sing, everything yu can think of. and he didnt use the autotune lmao. cuz according to him...he never did. BULLSHIT. but anyyywayyy.
Weezy. was ahmazing. I guess ima tad bit biased cuz im a big ass fan of the dude but jeez he was ahmazingg. I lovee weeezy. (lol. sorry Mitch)
Omg. And what made weezy even more ahhhmazing was that he brought out Drake. Omg. Sex. Ahhh. Saweeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment