kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Turn. My. Headphones. Up.

iiCanDigIt.
Peep thee music.
Shawn Chrystopher.Wooo..yeahh... lol.
Um. Basically. Dude is amazing.

Not Really Here Ft. Sam Sparro


Ace Mac ft. Lupe Fiasco-Cruisin


Drake ft. Santogold & Lil Wayne
Unstoppable Remix.

>>Peep This.<<<
Um. Dude def does a Tribe Called Quest justice on this one.
**Nando Mcflyy-Butter
The video is better than the song but heyy. i still kindaa like itt.
N.A.S.A ft. Slim Kid Tre, Fatlip and KRS One-Hip Hop Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment