kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ChildhoodMemories.



ii'm convinced that i will never grow up.
I love video games. I still do dumb shit like go tagging. wow.
I spend money like theres no tomorrow. Im forgetful. I watch cartoons.
I went to see the wiggles. I have tickets to sesame street live. im gonna rot my teeth out with the massive amounts of candy i eat. little things excite me. I dont wanna work. I exclaim when im happy and jump up. and when im sad i curl in the fetal position.

being an adult seems like that shit sucks ass man.
im new to this whole 18 thing and i feel like i wanna be 5 again where nothing matter.
there werent an responsibilities and people didnt expect anything from yu necessarily because you were flippin 5 years old.
I mean dag.. i was watching home movies the other day and there was me, michigan starter jacket on backwards dressed in all black with overalls one shoulder down of course with my hat to the back in the tub rapping about my adventures with Fila and Nike my two boyfriends who always faught over me and my other rap that went kinda like this
" My muthafuckin bitch in the muthafucking...houseeeeeeeee. I said my muthafucking bitch. I said my muthafucking bitch. I said my muthafucking bitch in the muthafucking houseeee"
NO body cared to tell me that having a potty mouth at 2 was bad and i swear bad habits do carry over because lol. i swear like a salior these days.
I wanna be a kid again mann. lol. I wanna go back to the 90's. when i was a babbyyy. aww.

yesterday was the 10 anniversary of the powerpuff girls.
I always wanted to be Blossom but since i was the "mean" and "fiesty" one out of my childhood friends I by default always got to be Buttercup which i mean was cool she was green. I loved green when i was little because money was green. Green now reminds me of vomit. thats not cool. Buttercup grew on me. She was my fav cuz i really could relate. Hoes didnt listen to her so she got hype lol. I guess thats y they called me her. But i could see bits and pieces of me in all of them. I used to be a big baby like Bubbles and a smartypants taddler like Blossom. If i was a powerpuff girl. i would be Butlossomubbles. Im sure. My color would be purple. cuz that color is flippin sweet. Its funny tho.
My best friend from 4th grade to this day still calls me buttercup. He finds it hilarious actually. I mean i dont mind but theres a point where you need to chill out. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment