kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Music-ish:In && Out.

IN. [[Purple Monkey Sircus]]
Some of the hottest shit to hit the music in a minute and im def not just sayin that cuz if it was bad i would say it but its NOT!
Good.Ass.Music.
Saweet beats by thee genius Mitch.+ Craazy Lyrics by thee ubertalented Quinton(RnR). = Ahmazingg.
Def. get hip to the movement if you havent already.
A different sound outta Cleve. something def needed.
This shit is crazyy hawt. I give it 2 thumbs up.5stars. all that. ha.
But real talk this shidd is hot firee.
myspace.com/purplemonkeysircus
allhypenohope.blogspot.com
qx3rd.blogspot.com
^^peepthesites. download the mixtape.
spread the word about good music.

Out. [[Dipset]]
Man Dipset used to be my shit mannn. Like i def have like
a bagillion Dipset related songsz on the pod but old Dipset was super hott ii dunno about noww tho. btw. what happend to killa Cam? with his horrible rhyming ass. and umm...jim jones def feel off with that um Ne-Yo fight..kill yo self. I dunno if Dipset is cover worthy now man.

No comments:

Post a Comment