kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Can I Kick it?

Ish.I.Dig.
New to who? New to you....

N.A.S.A. ft. SpankRock,M.I.A.,Santogold,Nick Zinner
DownloadItNow.

Drake ft. Trey Songz: She Just Wanna Dance
YouWantit?

Charles Hamilton: Lemme Know.
DownloadIt.


Lykke Li ft. Drake: Little Bit Remix
YouSlacking.Getit.

**mann. its sooomuch shit circulating out there like i need to blog everytime i hear some good ish but i forget and then you get a random mixture of shit ive been diggin. Its preedyy decent ish. listen. closely.**

No comments:

Post a Comment