kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Lessons Learned pt. 1.

...theres nothing i hate more than posers,liars, and frauds. damn mann yur fucked. 3/3.
I have taken shit time and time again for the shit that yu do but at this point im prettyyy much done. It has taken alottt for me to hold my tongue but shiddd as a second semester senior who doesnt really care about much of anything anymore I have come to the realization that I am donee.
It has taken too much energy out of the little pool of energy I have for anything. Theres never a reason y I should be wasting my time and energy on helpin yu out when shitt yu culd careless.
I could sit here and ramble all day but itsz not worth it, you're not worth it. Theres more important things for me to waste time on and oh surprise surprise ya not one of them.
Have you ever noticed that itsz lil shit that makes you hate ppl? lol. ima just leave it at that man.
xxDueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment