kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Aubrey Does Playboy. You Surprised?

Chick Aubrey O'Day who got kicked out of Danity Kane this past season of Making the Band has agreed to do Playboy for half a million. I meannn she has to make money somehow so I really dont blame her. The fame she saw with Danity Kane will not be the case as she is making attempts to do the solo thing so she had to find another way to make that money and since Diddy basicallyy called her overly sexual like 5 times during the show im sure she was like well the hell with it, why not do Playboy?
Thoughts??

2 comments:

  1. pshh i dont knock her.. shes gettin hers by any means necessary

    ReplyDelete
  2. shidddd. i dont blame her either. she may as well do something other than music because a bigg solo career like she is hoping for probably wont work out.

    ReplyDelete