kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stay. Runaway.

The BulliTTs.--Stay Runaway
"A British songwriter x an American producer. It’s what a Gnarls Barkley x Gorillaz collab would sound like, on a whole different level though."
Listened to it once. I was like whoa.
listened to it for like the third time i was like hey, this is semi decent.
4th time was a charm lol. its cool.
weird man. but ii kinda like it lol.
Something is def wrong here but hey. lol.

1 comment:

  1. omg. kathrine.
    i love this song.
    like i literally just fell in love.
    shits random as fuck.
    LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete