kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Monday, January 12, 2009

Flying Coffins.Splashing Waterfalls.

Kk. so, Flying Coffin this "streetwear brand" turned 2 and in celebration they decided to team up with Goods and Manik Skateboards to produce like a graphic mural on 5 skateboard decks. I think its preeety cool man. It like captures the past 2 years of Flying Coffin and looking at the designs from the company the decks do a preeedy good job man. Anywho only like 250 were produced meaning only 50 sets and they are being shipped out alll over thee place some places only selling them as a set and others selling single boards but mannn y ever would you buy a single board with sucha cool design that fits together with all 5 boards.
Cool Eh?

________________________________________________________________
btw.
Mannnn this Used to be my SHIT! lol.
Damnnn '03? wow.
Ludacris-Splash Waterfalls using the Tony! Toni!Tone! Whatever You Want sample. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment