kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

13things...


13. F*** the Radio.
Single Ladies. If i hear this song.. see another youtube video...hear another rumor about it on mediatakeout.com or hear another phone ring to the song i will shot myself in the face. jeez.
HAVE YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF OVERKILL. well guess what you are doing it to Beyonce and this damn song and plenty more. Anyone tired of Live your Life yet? adios mainstream shit.
Fuck that video killed the radio is. radio is killing radio.

12. The Unborn?
okay. so this movie was freaky. dogs and shit with upside down heads. demons and shit. puhlease. i love scary movies and i love history SEPERATELY. most times. but wtf?. this movie was random. it was sooo awkwardly connected to the flippin holocaust. like wth? and it was FALSE INFO. bitches.

11.Soulja Boy effin annoys me.

I had the pleasure (not) to listen to a song offa that cd. and i was done.
the fuck is this shit

Hey You There - Soulja Boy Tell`em



">[[listen.with.caution.]] it is an insult to anyone who is a fan of music man.

10. Charles Hamilton.
I swear no matter whose car I get in someone has an iPod playlist or cd with dude in it. hes preedy relevant these days. Me and the best Ashley have probably played Windows Media Player by dude over a million times. its catchy right? lol. Also. I found this list on defsounds.com like 23 reasons y ppl hate Charles Hamilton and while i LOVE him i found it funny. lol.


9. Super x Vanguard
Shit. I love cool shades. I want these. Did i mention how much i effin hate limited quantities? well. only 50 of these boys are gonna be released. and these bastards pre-released 3 of them for early sell. im sure someone such as myself out there in cyberworld is pissed cuz these things are like gone or on ebay for a million.

8.Cannon EOS 5D Mark II.
Not only is it a Cannon which is like the best camera ever, its a high def camera from Cannon. Jeez. I need this camera in my life. I seriously think if I wasnt a brat, I would have got it already i need to be a good child in the coming weeks because i wants this cameraa mannn.

7. Knocked Up.
lol. Just watched the movie for like the 20th time tonight. funny funnyy.
Benjamin Stone=mylife. haha. mannn and btw. RIGHT after we watched this fucking movie we turn to MTV jams and...Brendas got a baby is on. lol. great.


Ahh. the famous
red light district. coool. lol.
6. Gimmie a vacation already. Shesh.
Get me outta Cleveland! My aunt and a few cousins just recently got back from friggin Amsterdam and was telling me about it. I totallyy wanna go lol. Like that would be flippin amazing a random ass tripp but an amazing one man lol. I def need to get out of the country this year no doubt about it.

5. Cam'ron?
I hear this nigga is making a comeback? puhlease. we dont need you. mr. lions, tigers, bears oh my. You are no longer relevant. Oh how i remember the time when you were. Great. Memories .


4. PMS. (Purple. Monkey. Sircus))
Im sooo happyy about this. Ahmazing. Like seriously the attention this mixtape is getting this fast is great. Its amazing music. Anyone sleeping on it needs to wake the fuck up. 09 is fresh as hell but i already know this is my fav of the year andd im not just saying that just cuz. I appreciate good music and i burn the bad shit and this nothing less that great. Check it out yo.


3. Kanye. Shave yo fuckin face
You look DIRTY AS FUCK ON THE COVER OF VIBE. SHESH. that shit aint cute mannn.
btw. the article on the inside is preddy cool cept. as one of the top 10 of kanyes songs they put Golddigger. that shit caught me off guard man. They got this nigga looking like a bum && about 54 years old. Dont get me wrong folks. I love me some Yeezy. but lol. this nigga trippin.
sidenote: kanyes 10 worst songs according to vibe includes swagga like us, drunk n hot girls, and billie jean 2008 lol.


2.SourPatch Kids.
This is like my fav candy. I pretty much love anything thats colorful and fruityy and sweet with alot of dyes that are probably bad for my health like skittles && ish. I pretty much stand alone when i say chocolate is not okay. but oh well. i dont really like chocolate mann. Anywho back to sourpatchkids. these boys make my life. [[first they're sour...then they're sweet]]
sidenote: i wuld fuck a sourpatch kid up if they did anything to me like they did to those kids in the commercials. lol.


1. Obama.
No more of that "President-Elect Obama" crap. Tomorrow it will be official. Barack Obama will be the president of the United States of America. His time in the white house will be a a continuation of the movements that began before my time, before your time. Barack Obama is just another person laying the foundation for those to follow after. This is historic. Embrace it.
Obama haters...im sorry for you because you truly are foolish for hating such a man. I do take into account that while my president is black...not everyone wants to see it that way and thats a damn shame. Obama lovers...more power to you.

3 comments:

  1. ok first of all lemme tell you that this post is exactly what you do to me over text messaging except with more organization lol.
    so i must comment on this cuz i was there for most of the thought haha.
    13.
    radio=deadcaughtonfireshotstabbedranoverbyatruckslitthroatdead. the shit is awful.
    12.
    haha the unborn. don't have twins people. AND DON'T BELIEVE THE HISTORY LESSON.
    11.
    soulja boy should be ashamed, but that shit is hilarious.
    10.
    yay for windows media player! (even though i'll probably shoot myself in the face if i hear it again...which of course i will)
    [skipping a few]
    7.
    lmao knocked up. what a great movie for us to be watching as soon as my mother came in.
    6.
    we shalllll go on a vacation over the summer. we MUST.
    [skipping again]
    4.
    PMS IS AMAZING. i'm sooo happy they're getting so much publicity.
    3.
    the dirty ass negro. go get a cut or go kill yourself (except not really cuz i love you soooo muchh haha)
    [last skip]
    1.
    OMG OMG OMG OMG. gobama hehe. i hate that phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. ashbash. your comment is like just as long as the post. lol. and lol yes it is very similar to those texts i send you because my brain jumps to like 15 different things all the time man. i cant help it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i was actually thinking that as i wrote it. ohh welll.

    ReplyDelete