kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Aw. Kelis is Pregnant.

^^just.look.at.how.cute.they.are.^^ lol.

Awww. First of all I love this couple. Def one of the underestimated hot black couples in Hollywood if you ask me. Anywhooo... Kelis is after like 3.5 years of marriage...PREGNANT. how adorableeee. Somehow, I see Nas as being a really good dad and Kelis and good mommy. Mannn if its a girl, she is gonna be hott just like her mommmy cuz Kelis stays fly(i mean what other way culd she bring all those boys to the yard? lol im jake). Shes about to be fitted in her maternity clothes. lol.
"“It’s all they are talking about. She is carrying hip-hop royalty!” lol
I know they are excited.
awwwww. preciouss.

2 comments:

  1. too bad shes a whore :(

    feel sorry for nas

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. kelis isnt a whoreee.
    they've been married for like 3 years mann
    she musta chilled out her whore-ish ways.

    ReplyDelete