kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Yeah 3x-Chris Brown

 why am i obsessed not only with this song but this is cutest video ever. by the way. WTF is Teyanna Taylor EVERYWHERE. sit down.

Chris Brown is such a talented dude. you cant deny that. this song is super techno ish but I can fuck with it. lol. lets go BREEZY! The dance scenes are ON POINT. gettt it! but lmao. im not down with the oversized pink blazer and shit looking like vanilla ice or something. lol. 

download the song HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment