kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Friday, October 22, 2010

Who Sampled? The Doors vs. Jay-z


this was my shit! i heard it on one of those cable music channels before i even heard of Takeover or before the Doors we're my shit. Off of their album Waiting for the Sun. WOOT. classic shit.
on the other hand. we have the ever popular Nas diss by Jay-Z: Takeover which is also my shit. you can't deny how amazing Takeover is honestly. Ether is my shit tho honestly.
"WE DONT BELIEVE YOU...YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE"aha my fav line

No comments:

Post a Comment