kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Theophilus London- I Want You

#subliminalmessages.



this video is sexy without having to be too sexy. i love theo. he reminds me of someone i know. which makes that someone amazing. lol. i shouldve posted this video years ago. but i forgot. wasnt bloggin much in the summer. but im playing catch up. its never too late to post.
"thats german build homie that aint no honda"

1 comment: