kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Glee- Lets Do the Time Wrap..AGAIN!

okay. so i don't watch glee AT ALL. but i stumbled across this beauty on the internet. I really enjoy this song. its so much fun. Rocky Horror is one of those things in pop culture that i just the most interesting thing ever. not to mention we did this dance for senior skits in high school! ahh memories :)


its just a jump to the left.
and then a step to the right.
put your hands on your hips.
and bring your knees in tight.
then its the pelvic thrustssssss
that really drives you insaneeeeeeee.
LETS DO THE TIME WRAP AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment