kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sun Wraps && Super Fucking Awesome!

veezy. veezy. and more veezy. is what you should be listening to right about nowwww
There's nothing more to be said. The homie out of Houston is making music that everyone can listen to. Its the best shit I bump in my headphones on the daily. I mean I'm still bumping "old Van Solo" like he hasnt released new music but right now Sun Wraps and Super Fucking Awesome with his brother Dev is just that..super fucking awesome. Each and every project it is visible just how much work went into it to deliver quality GREAT music. Each of these tapes are in constant rotation and you will not be disappointed so take a listen.

wanna hear more? Check out Veezy's Blog. or follow the brothers on twitter.
Dev- @Dopeassdev Van Solo - @vanniesolo

No comments:

Post a Comment