kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Coachella

when i look at the line up for Coachella and see alot of groups that i ADORE and that many people have never even heard of. I first of all get REALLY excited. then REALLY sad because I wont be there to see them do their thing on stage. and then I get REALLY hopeful. like Odd Future is performing at Coachella. That is FUCKING DOPE. I cant wait till I see the "underground" people I adore. PMS. Van Solo. KEYEL. on a lineup for a big ass music festival like Coachella. In due time man. in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment