kathrine.


Welcome to MY World. I cant guarantee that this will be entertaining BUT i will surely try and do so.
this is truly a piece of me for all of you to read and enjoy or hate. but im hoping enjoy. music is my thing. so there will be alot of that. art is my other thing. so expect alot of that. oh and then theres just my life. the subject i know best so expect alot of that. read.comment.enjoy. :)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Overly Dedicated.

kendrick lamar is def on my list of fav west coast artists.
i hope he gets big.
with the cosign from dre i guess that means something...but i think my cosign is more valuable..then again...i cant do anything for him financially but i still like to think i matter lol. and i do..but not so much to kendrick. ANYWHO.
i love this EP still.
heres one of my favorite songs. the remix goes hard. with Dom && Murs. P&P will still be my fav track from dude. its just too smooth. lol.
enjoy. kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment